I am being transferred!
I am moving up into the town of Poway, to work in the Rancho Bernardo ward. I will be still serving as a Zone Leader with my new companion, Elder Cullimore. He was originally assigned to Thailand and goes home in a couple of months.
It was a great last week in Granite Hills. It was very hard to leave. You don't know how hard it is to leave a place until you leave.
![]() |
| The four from Granite Hills |
![]() |
| Tom and I (the member I've lived with for the past six months) |
For Elder Day and I, we tried our best to find a new person to teach, but to no avail. I feel like it was one of my best weeks as a missionary, helping to invite others to come unto Christ. So, I think I improved in some sense, and that's what counts.
![]() |
| Elder McKean and I after exchanges |
I don't have a lot of time to talk, but I am so grateful for this great work and for the miracles that we can each accomplish in our own areas of life. We can really make a difference in someone's life in some small way as we strive to be more like our Savior Jesus Christ.
Elder Brooks
Notes from our video call:
For the first time in his mission, he and his companion are the only ones in their apartment! (He has always lived with 4 or 6 Elders in the past.)



No comments:
Post a Comment