Tuesday, March 2, 2021

The Great Granite Hills

In thinking about this past week, there isn't too many special things going on. I am still in love with this work and these people, just nothing too out of the ordinary.

When Elder Day and I aren't doing work for the zone, studying, or teaching, we love to find people! We didn't have a whole lot of success on that front this past week. We usually do Facebook finding (interacting with others in normal and natural ways and starting messaging conversations), go on walks (doing our best to talk to others), or contacting those harder to reach members. We love our members. 

This was the last week of the transfer (Elder Day and I get to stay as ZLs, while the rest of the companionships in our zones changed) and so President Gimenez gave us an invitation. The invitation was to get on our knees and each pray vocally as a companionship, taking turns, 3x a day. I loved doing it with Elder Day and it helped to keep us focused on those longer days. I love prayer too because it can make up the difference. We do our best and pray for the rest!

The Zone before transfers!

The biggest miracle from this past week was that Gusman and his family came to church in person! It was amazing to see them all there after all this time!

Gusman and his family!



This has just been a quick update from me. I'm doing well and loving the most true work on earth!

Elder Brooks

Bonus Video:

(If you can't see it, load the blog by clicking on the title link at the top.)



No comments:

Post a Comment